Fireworks Show Tonight in Mendham Township @ Mosle Field
We are thrilled that you will be joining us tonight for Mendham Township’s Fourth of July Fireworks Show! We want to thank all of the community stakeholders who have been involved in organizing this event. Also, an enormous thank you to all of our generous donors and sponsors who have truly made this event possible. Please see some important information below:
- Gates will open at 6:30pm for the fireworks event.
- Beginning at 7:00pm there will be DJ music. The band Audio Riot (http://www.audioriotband.com) will take over the stage at 7:30pm for an amazing live performance.
- At 9:00 PM we will host a ceremony to commemorate the event, which will be honoring Mendham Township's Department of Public Works.
- The firework show is expected to go off at 9:15pm and last for approximately 20 minutes.
- Throughout the evening starting at 6:30pm there will be food trucks and arts & crafts and games for the kids.
Access and Parking is off of Hunters Glen which is off of Roxiticus Road. There will be no access off of St. John’s Drive other than the residents who live there. Parking is first come first serve. Overflow parking will be on Carriage Hill and Hunters Glen on the Roxiticus-bound side of the road (opposite side of the temporary No Parking Signs).
Handicap Parking spots are in the Mosle Field Lot closest to the field - there will be transportation available for those who require assistance.
- We kindly ask everyone to arrive no later than 8:00pm. At 8:45pm, no one will be permitted to enter or leave Mosle Park.
- We ask that if you bring any materials into the park with you that you, please carry them out with you. As you enter, we will be happy to provide you with a small garbage bag to carry your trash out.
- There will be eight porta-johns on site.
- A water station will be on site for anyone who needs additional water. It is very important to remain hydrated while outdoors in the heat.
We are very excited to spend an amazing evening celebrating our country and our Mendham Township community!
See you tonight!