Covid Vaccine Clinic for Ages 5 & Up, Registration Required
COVID Vaccine Clinic for Ages 5 and Up
Washington Township Health Department & Green Brook Family Medicine will be providing:
- Pediatric Pfizer COVID vaccine for ages 5-11
- Pfizer vaccines/boosters for ages 12 and up
- Moderna vaccine/boosters for ages 18 and up
Location: West Morris Central High School—Media Center
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022, from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Registration: To assure adequate supplies for everyone attending, registration for the COVID vaccine is required through the following website:
At the Clinic:
1. Please bring your insurance card to the clinic if you have insurance. The vaccine is free of charge.
2. A parent/guardian is required to be present with their child.
3. Dr. Frank will be available at the clinic to address any COVID vaccine related questions.